✨ ::: ✨ PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING ✨ ::: ✨
Neon Orange & Black Music Instagram Highlight Covers!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Please read my shop policies, listing description, & FAQ’s before purchasing. You are agreeing to them when placing an order. Please feel free to message me here on Etsy if you have any questions or concerns!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Give your Instagram a makeover with these ready to use story highlight covers!
This is an instant download. No physical item will be mailed to you. Please ensure you have the required knowledge to use these graphics before you purchase.
• You will receive 1 zip file with a total of 60 JPEG digital images!
• Due to the digital nature of my items, no refunds/exchanges will be granted.
• If there is an issue with your file, please reach out to me and I’ll be happy to assist you.
• Note About Colour: All computer monitors display colour differently.
• You receive commercial and personal use rights.
• You may NOT resell the design or use any part of it to create digital designs to sell.
• You may NOT share or distribute any of the files received from 257 Designs (Shop257Designs).
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Send me a message if you’d like something you don’t see and I’ll work with you to create the design of your dreams!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Please send me a message if you have any questions!
Follow @257Designs and/or 'favourite' my shop for updates, sale announcements and more!
Happy Shopping! 💜
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rachelle, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the time it takes for me to make your handcrafted paper goods order before it is shipped out. I design, assemble and package all orders during this time.
My current processing time is stated in my "Shop Announcements" section above. It is normally 2-4 business days depending on how busy I am.
“Business days” = Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Please inquire about statutory holidays before ordering as this will effect processing and shipping time.
After your order is made, estimated shipping times vary depending on the location and the service selected at checkout:
::: Standard Shipping Estimates :::
🇨🇦 Canada (no tracking): 3-10 business days
🇺🇸 USA (no tracking): 4-12 business days
🌍 International (no tracking): 7-21 business days
:: Fully Tracked Shipping Estimates (upgrade available at checkout) ::
🇨🇦 Canada (full tracking): 2-8 business days
🇺🇸 USA (full tracking): 2-10 business days
🌍 International (full tracking): 4-21 business days
:: Express Shipping (upgrade available at checkout) ::
🇨🇦 Canada: 1-3 business days (depending on province/territory)
🇺🇸 USA: 2-3 business days
**** THESE ARE CANADA POST ESTIMATES ONLY ****
Message me today to discuss a custom order. Custom orders can include font changes, special colour requests, custom shapes, and more.
Many of my items also include the option to personalize with your own custom name and/or text. To ensure the quickest turnaround time, design previews are not provided for personalized items unless specifically requested in the order notes.
If a design preview is requested, it will be sent via Etsy Conversation. Each order allows for up to 2 design previews before additional fees are incurred. Design previews are only available after the order is submitted.
Yes! More photos of my products are available on our Instagram page:
I accept cancellations for handcrafted paper goods within 3 hour of purchase only. Please send me a direct message within 1-3 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel and receive a full refund.
After the 3 hour cancellation period, all sales are final. I do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order please reach out to me so that I may work out a solution with you.
If an incorrect address is submitted, I am able to change it for you as long as the order has not shipped. Please message me as soon as possible if this is the case. If your order has already been shipped to the address provided, unfortunately at that point I am not able to change the shipping destination.
If your order is sent back to me due to an undeliverable, invalid, or wrong address then the buyer will be responsible for re-shipping fees. Refunds will not be provided for orders shipped to a wrong address, if the wrong address was provided to me by the buyer.
In the rare occurrence that a postal courier has lost, mis-delivered or delayed delivery, please send me a message as soon as possible. Packages are considered to be mis-delivered or lost 1 full week past the average estimated delivery times stated in the “Shipping Times” section above.
I handle these situations on a case-by-case basis as they do not happen regularly. I will do my best to help in any way that I can. As I do not accept refunds or returns, I can work with you to have a replacement sent as soon as possible. Depending on the situation, the buyer may be responsible for re-shipment fees.
Please note that including your event date in the order notes does not mean that we have agreed to meet this deadline.